Here's something to satisfy both the chicken lover and the red meat lover in your family! Sample a little of everything without breaking the bank.
- 2 bags of quartered chicken (total of 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, and 2 legs)
- 1 whole chicken (between 4-6 pounds)
- 3 packages of hamburger patties (total of 9 patties)
- 3 pounds of ground beef
This 14 x 14 x 14 box of beef and chicken will take up approximately 2 cubic feet of freezer space. Individual packages are vacuum sealed for maximum freshness. This box contains approximately 20 pounds of meat.
Make 8 meals with this package! Here are some ideas:
- Meal 1 - Bake the whole chicken in the oven with our amazing oven chicken recipe. (Save the bones for bone broth!)
- Meal 2 - Shred the leftover chicken and use in a shredded chicken recipe like chicken salad sandwiches or chicken tacos.
- Meal 3 - Grill hamburgers with all the fixings!
- Meal 4 - Make tacos with 1 pound of ground beef.
- Meal 5 - Thaw one bag of quartered chicken, marinate it in Italian dressing, and grill it low and slow.
- Meal 6 - Use two pounds of ground beef to make meatloaf.
- Meal 7 - Make one bag of quartered chicken in the instant pot or the crock pot.
- Meal 8 - Grill bacon cheeseburgers!